New to the market with Brighton & Beck. The Atlas Lilac Lodge built to BS6263 Standards for residential status. The Lilac is the ultimate in affordable luxury continuing to hold its place in the competitive market with its home from home feel. With all the space you need and just the right amount of cosiness, this holiday home really is perfect for the whole family.
Gas central heating and towel radiator
PVC double glazing
Front French doors
Low energy lighting
Bath in the two bedroom models
TV points to master and twin bedrooms complete with signal booster
Glass fronted flame effect lounge fire
Walk in wardrobe in the two bedroom models
Extractor fan to main shower/bathroom and ensuite
Divan beds to all bedrooms
High level gas oven and grill with electric ignition and 4 burner hob with electric cooker extractor hood
Appliance shelf and socket
Free standing dining table and chairs
TV point above fire
Integrated fridge freezer
Shower over bath with wet wall and concertina bath screen
Pull out bed to lounge settee
Environmental colours, rigid PVC, Canexel or timber cladding options
Shower cubicle in lieu of bath where bath is standard
300mm wine cooler for 12 bottles
Upgrade to washer/dryer
3 seater settee in place of 2 seater
2 armchairs in place of 2 seater settee
Matching lounge sofa stool
Extra dining chairs
WC in utility room
Front bay window to front elevation – (only available to 20' models)
Deluxe bedding set
Downlighters to front eaves
Upgrade to BS3632:2015 Residential Standard
One freestanding full size appliance to utility room
Tongue and groove feature ceiling
Luxury Pack consisting of:
Integrated washing machine
Voiles to bedrooms
Bedroom scatter cushions
Duvet covers and pillowcases to all bedrooms
• Grand Eagles Luxury Lodge Park in Perthshire
• Grand Eagles Lodge Park is a unique luxury lodge development of only 30 Lodges set amidst lush green woodland in the village of Auchterarder in beautiful Perthshire. Nested at the foot of the Ochils. The park has its own river running through it and with country walks on your doorstep, relaxing is part of the way of life at Grand Eagles.
• The park is within one hours drive of most major cities in Scotland minutes from City of Perth,
• Our exceptional holiday lodges are built to your specification by craftsmen in the UK to the highest standards BS 6263 and all have outstanding plots with their own custom built patios and 2 car driveway.
• Each lodge has panoramic views and privacy and are detached.There has never been a better time to own a holiday home in Scotland.
• New 10 lodge development
• The Orchard is a brand new development built in 2018 with electric gates for that added privacy. The Orchard hosts a collection of bespoke luxury lodges each designed with comfort and relaxation in mind.
• The custom built decking add to each homes individuality and add to the general aesthetics of this unique Private woodland site.
• Grand Eagles is an ideal location to visit some of the most spectacular beauty spots in Scotland and yet is accessible from Glasgow and Edinburgh within the hour.
The latest published guide price is shown on the website. The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold. The guide price given is the minimum price at which the seller might be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price is published. Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. All guide prices are quoted "subject to contract". The reserve price may be greater than the previously quoted guide price. The guide price will be published online immediately it becomes available. Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction. Auction properties are subject to a buyer’s premium of a minimum £2,000+VAT (£2,400) and Estate Agency properties are subject to a buyer’s premium of a minimum £1,000+VAT (£1,200). Any commercial sales are subject to a buyers premium of a minimum £3,000+VAT (£3,600) or 3%+VAT (Whichever is the greater). Each property listing provides the individual Buyers Premium, but for more Information on a properties Buyers Premium and any other related fees please feel free to speak to a member of the team.
Fixed Price £135,000.00